- No project will be accepted without advance registration, submission and approval of all ISEF Forms. Experiments at all grade levels must conform to ISEF regulations.
- The risk assessment form should be completed before experimental work begins.
- Projects involving animals or people require prior review and approval.
- NOTE: Elementary students may not culture microorganisms and NO students at any age may culture microorganisms at home. See www.ncsciencefair.org/index.php/guidelines
- If you have any questions about forms or rules, contact the regional Scientific Review Committee (SRC) at email@example.com
ISEF Rules and Forms available at: http://www.ncsciencefair.org/index.php/students-a-parents/forms